Robinhood was founded in 2013 by Vladimir Tenev and Baiju Bhatt. It is one of the biggest and most popular brokerages in the U.S. to invest funds. The headquarters of this platform was located in Menlo Park. It offers a user-friendly interface that helps beginners start trading without paying any commission. But before this, they need to create their account through the mobile app of Robinhood Login.
- Open the official website of Robinhood Login on your browser.
- Find and click the “Signup” button.
- After that, the signup form will be open on your screen.
- Enter your “Login Information” like your name, email address, username, and password in this form.
- Make sure that your account password contains at least eight characters and the email address you should use and check daily.
- At the bottom of the page, Robinhood Login asks users whether or not they have a mobile device because all the trading is done on a mobile device.
- Once you submit your login credentials, the next section will ask you to enter your other “Personal Details,” like your home mailing address and phone number.
- You will also see answers to questions about the application on the right-hand side, like why Robinhood needs a user’s address.
- After entering all the details, click the “Continue” button.
- In this section, you will see a whole explanation of why Robinhood Login asks for your security number.
- Read all the information and click the “Continue” button to move forward with the next step.
- After that, Enter your date of birth, social security number and citizenship status, etc., to verify your identity on the next page.
- Click the “Continue” button.
- On this page, the company says that there are no fees for putting or taking money into Robinhood Login accounts.
- Select your “Bank Account” to fund the account in the next step.
- If you don’t see your bank on the whole list, click the “What If I Don’t See My Bank On This List” link, which appears on the right side of the page.
- Select the “Click Here” link to go to the next step and fund the account through the Robinhood Login app.
- After doing all the above steps, you have to review all the entered information.
- Once you check all the details, click the “Submit Application” button.
Last modified 7mo ago